2009 Chevrolet CSV Lumina 6.2L V8 Super Touring Car. The race cars are based on a Holden Commodore VE chassis, there are many variants of car with this chassis in different countries; Vauxhall VXR8 in the UK for example. The cars were originally built for a single make championship in Bahrain, where it ran for a several seasons.
As shown in the above images and advertised on the front page of our web site:
The bodywork condition on all the cars is good, with extensive race preparation carried out on each car. The drivetrain is fully serviced, with the engine sounding great at 105db. The relevant safety equipment is also in-date and fully to specification.
A full spares package is available, and we can offer additional parts if required. We stock a large quantity of parts specifically for these vehicles, including all drivetrain components (multiple ratio diffs available), engine utilities, dash software and spare wheels. Custom parts and imports available on request from our international providers.
Viewing is advised, and you are more than welcome to come down to our workshop near Guildford, Surrey. If you wish to pay us a visit, please contact us to arrange a time.
Phone: +44 (0) 7774 268965
Please contact us for the relevant delivery options. Delivery is accepted within reason or relevant collection options from our workshop.
ENGINE - LSX 376 B8
· Normally aspirated water-cooled V8.
· 6,200cc stroke 92mm bore 103.25mm diameter
· Max power 450BHP 5,900RPM Max RPM 6000
· LSX 376 B8 – Engine is force induction friendly
· Required fuel quality 95 octane unleaded
· Wet sump lubrication
· Sequential multi-point injection
· Electronic engine management Delphi MEFI 4b by Painless
· Single throttle body intake
· Front mounted Setrab oil cooler
· Jerico four speed gearbox with sequential dog engagement
· ZF LSD differential unit in 2.92 ratio
· Aluminium race flywheel
· Dual plate clutch rated at 1100BHP
· Hydraulic clutch release system
· Weight optimised body shell
· Aerodynamic front splitter – Lightweight road bumpers available on request
· Adjustable carbon fibre rear wing
· Ventilation for driver via modified windows
· CIC interior panels
· Steel boot lid with strengthening for rear wing
· Modified synthetic rear body panels with diffuser
· Poly carbonate side and rear windows
· Welded in roll cage
· Quick release steering wheel
· Electric fire extinguisher system
· 80 litre ATL fuel tank
· 2.5″ ATL dry break system
· MacPherson strut, height adjustable
· Double coil spring race set up (helper springs) – Springs with alternate spring rates available separately
· Bilstein dampers
· Dual lower control arms with spherical bearing joints
· Adjustable front anti roll bar
· Power steering
· Continually variable track rods
· Modified steering Column - height and rake adjustable
· Multilink rear suspension on sub frame with rose joint inserts
· Suspension struts, height adjustable
· Single coil spring race set-up
· Bilstein dampers
· Reinforced adjustable track rods
· Adjustable anti roll bar
· Dual circuit brake system adjustable via AP balance system and two master cylinders.
· AP Racing pedal box
· AP Racing master cylinders
· PFC ZR27 billet monobloc 4 piston callipers
· PFC 380mm discs
· PFC Endurance pads
· PFC ZR33 two-piece billet 4 piston callipers
· PFC 355mm discs
· PFC Endurance pads
· Single piece Enkei RCT4 race rims 18 x 9″ (More available as per request)
2015 991 Gen 1 cup car, top tank fill, dash upgrade, and sensor pack. Gen 2 shell 2017. Originally bought from the UK, the car had done 2 Carrera cup seasons in the UK, has since done 1 track day season uk. Always maintained regardless of cost...
LOLA T86/90, Sports2000, rennbereit für die Saison 2018, neuer Feuerlöscher 2017, gültige Gurte, komplette Motorrevision in 2017 durchgeführt und seither nur 3 Rennen gefahren, entspricht dem Sports2000 Regelment. Ein geschlossener Anhänger kann ges...
*NEW PRICE* Racing suspension for Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IV/V/VI, for sale. Revised in Bilsteinmotorsport in summer 2017. Coil overs Öhlins, springs Eibach, bushings HKS. not used after revision.
Ready to go and will impress where ever it arrives with its presence and style The Superior alternative from HR Multisport - The SKYLINE DOMINATOR This beautifully designed and finished Motorhome with garage - A real game changer in the motorh...
Porsche 991.2 Cup 2018, 2709Km with Bosch M5 ABS Basic: 18 Hours on the chassis/engine/gearbox (2709km) 1 Race, British GT Round 1 (Oulton Park) and some testing before all with WPI Motorsport. The car is like brand new No accidents or bumps...